Recipes do not get easier than skillet pizza! I eat a Ketogenic Diet, which means I eat a high fat low carb diet. My goal every day is less than 20g of Net Carbs which results in 5% carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat. I've been eating this way for the last 6 months and I feel great.
Obviously traditional pizza is not an option for me, so I experiment with various crusts made from cauliflower, cheese and more but sometimes I like to just make a super fast and super delicious Skillet Pizza! It takes less than 5 minutes!
- Place skillet over medium heat
- Fill bottom of the skillet with shredded mozzarella and then I placed shaved parmesan on top of that (that part is optional but really adds to the flavor!)
- Let the cheese melt
- Then add the toppings QUICKLY because this does cook super fast
- I added a few chunks of diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning on them, pepperoni and sliced olives
- Cook until edges are brown like the photo shows and then you are done!
Mine wouldn't just slide off the pan so I took a knife and just lifted under the edges until it loosened it up and then it slid onto my plate. After letting it cool for a couple minutes I sliced it up! Delicious! I did not miss the crust at all and couldn't finish it.