If you are looking for the perfect summer dinner this is it! It is quick and doesn't require too much cooking.
CURRIED SHRIMP AND LETTUCE CUPS
- Heat oven to 425
- Cover two chicken breasts with curry spice (any organic curry mix is fine), salt and pepper. Then drizzle olive oil over top and place in oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat skillet to medium and add 1tbsp of olive oil
- Sprinkle with curry spice, salt and pepper on top of shrimp and place in skillet.
- Cook a couple minutes on each side until shrimp look pink
- Get a bowl and mix 1/4c of mayo, 1/4c of Greek yogurt, and half a small dallop of something sweet. I used Walden Farms Calorie Free maple syrup because it doesn't have carbs. If you aren't Keto you can use honey. Mix together.
- Then add 1/8c of golden raisins, 1 piece of celery chopped small, and a small bunch of purple grapes sliced in half. Set aside.
- Add sauce mixture to lettuce cups
- Place protein on top
- Add cashews for crunch
And serve! Delicious!